You are signed in with as .
Thank you for submitting your application on
Your application is being reviewed.
3. Upload Documentation
Within 1 Week
Please upload a copy of the following documents through ShareFile® so that we can begin your background check:
- A copy of your photo ID: either your Driver’s License or Passport,
- Military DD214 form,
- DOD or VA Disability documentation: must provide details on your disability including rating, explanation of disability and verification that the disability was incurred during Active Duty.
4. Provide Additional Information
Within 2 Weeks
Please download the Additional Information form and fill out using Adobe Acrobat®. This form provides additional required information such Emergency Contacts, employment and education information, etc. Adobe Acrobat is a free software and most likely is already on your computer or laptop. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat®, please download the free software from the Adobe website at https://get.adobe.com/reader.
5. Upload up to 25 Photos
Within 4 Weeks
Please upload up to 25 photos to your ShareFile® account which must include the following:
- 5 photos of only you: in uniform, business casual, and casual,
- up to 20 more photos that must include you, but also can include family or other things that relate directly to your Story, Your Dream or your disability.
Within this ShareFile® folder is a document that provides some tips on how to take the best photos.
6. Upload 3 Videos
Within 4 Weeks
Please upload three videos to your ShareFile® account. Each video must be 3 to 5 minutes in length, and must include the following:
- Video #1: Tell us your Story: we want to hear your story in your words, so please take this time to help us get to know you.
- Video #2: Tell us your Dream:we are excited to hear what you want to accomplish with your $100,000, corporate donations, and network of experts.
- Video #3: Tell us about what life is like with your Disability: we want to understand how your disability has impacted your life.
Within this ShareFile® folder is a document that provides some tips on how to take the best video on your phone.